Installation is quick and easy, and usually takes 30 seconds or less.
Step by Step Instructions
Before getting started:
- Test alarm prior to installation by filling the bottom of the cup with water and wait for alarm - Note: Alarm has a 5 second delay and will beep intermittently for up to 5 days.
- Turn off the alarm by emptying water from the cup.
- Dry the cup interior by gently dabbing up any remaining water with a paper towel.
- Place Drip Drone’s alarm cup underneath the water valve and clip the cup onto the horizontal pipe. Make sure the valve handle is inside the cup.
- Pull each rubber strap over the top of valve assembly and secure to the clips on the opposite side.
- Enjoy 7 years of fluid leak detection!